Blank Iron-On Labels
BACK IN STOCK!
Our laundry safe labels are great for camp, school, daycares and nursing homes. Iron them on (we guarantee they'll stick). These blank labels can be written on with a Sharpie pen.
- 2" wide, 3/8" high
- Waterproof and Laundry Safe
- Thin & soft, comfy to wear
- Round edges to prevent peeling
- High grade woven polyester
- Guaranteed for life of garment
Like to stay organized? Check out our Color-coded Clothing Dots.
HOW TO USE
Applying these labels is very easy and does not take more than 15 seconds a label:
- Set iron to cotton or highest heat setting (NO STEAM). Wait until the iron is fully heated.
- Place label on garment in desired position. Put a pressing cloth (very thin piece of fabric) over the label. Holding the iron flat, firmly press the labels in place for 15 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around.
- Allow the garment to cool down. If you can still peel the label off with your fingernail, your iron is not hot enough. Use another iron to re-apply it for 15-20 seconds.
Tip: Try 1 or 2 then wash to ensure that iron is hot enough and labels are sticking.
Blank Iron-On Labels has a rating of 4.7 stars based on 68 reviews.