Iron-On LabelsLabel Land
Our laundry safe labels are great for camp, school, daycares and nursing homes. Iron them on (we guarantee they'll stick)
- 2" wide, 3/8" high
- Up to 2 lines of text
- Waterproof and Laundry Safe
- Round edges to prevent peeling
- Printed with BLACK ink on WHITE label
- Thin & soft & comfy to wear
- High grade woven polyester
- Labels can be printed with ANY language or symbol
- Printed with INDELIBLE ink
- Guaranteed for life of garment
Applying these labels is very easy and does not take more than 15 seconds a label:
- Set iron to cotton or highest heat setting (NO STEAM). Wait until the iron is fully heated.
- Place label on garment in desired position. Put a pressing cloth (very thin piece of fabric) over the label. Holding the iron flat, firmly press the labels in place for 15 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around.
- Allow the garment to cool down. If you can still peel the label off with your fingernail, your iron is not hot enough. Use another iron to re-apply it for 15-20 seconds.